Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dressing up.

Ok, so one of the first things that comes to mind is what the heck are we going to wear! The colors we want are wine reds black and white with a splash gold or copper like for trim. These are my "ships" colors in our pirate community.

I found the perfect dress for me on Etsy! Problem is the lady that makes them took everything in her store down and it sounds like she isn't very reliable... SO I have to find someone who can sew it for me or make it myself... =\

This is the dress of my dreams!


Credit for this dress goes to Roxxonline on Etsy.


This is another one... but the colors are not quite right...
The Red and Gold Dress
Here is another dress that is sort of what I am looking for..
Another Red, Black and Gold dress
Here is another one by the same lady as above but in Black and White
The Black and White One
Here is another Black and white one in a different style
The Other Black and White Dress


For Winter all we know so far is that we want him in a black kilt.
Maybe some thing like this...
Utilikilt... Look at the black one.
Or like this?
Black Modern Kilt
Or this
Black Utility Kilt
Or...
Black Kilt
and
Black Wool Kilt
They are all pretty pricey lol A good investment tho.

Being a pirate event I figure everyone has garb already and the guests could come as they are already at the event as pirates and gypsies... For the wedding party I think just about everyone has some combination of red black white and gold.... It would help a lot not to have to clothe a wedding party so my solution is some sort of Sash in our wedding colors.... Still trying to come up with something to fit this. I also want to find a way to make some people like my officiate and my Captain who I've asked to walk me down the isle to stand out from the others noticeably... Still thinking on these points... =\


1 comment:

  1. The gift of a beautiful hat for your captain and officiate might be a nice touch and tie things together. I love the colors. You will be a beautiful bride <3

    ReplyDelete