Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Love Story and Introduction..


Hullo I am Tory. For seven years I have been involved with a crew called the Criminal Dawn and I've dressed up as a pirate and go to events and pirate camping with friends in the summer on the weekend... In this community I have really grown and host my own mini event called “The Alchemists Brewing and Mixology Contest!” at the biggest camp out event in the pacific northwest Sea Dogs Nights and Gypsy Carnival... The season before last at this big even when I happened to be particularly miserable I was taking a break from my volunteer work and the most beautiful short hair border collie comes right up to me and nuzzels my hand, I was instantaneously in love with this puppy dog. Her owner drifts over towards me with a ball and offers to teach me how to play with her and show off some of her tricks like dancing... That was the first time I met Winter. Winter was the eventing name I was introduced to him as and is his last name... I didn't find out his first name was Nicholas till a year and six months later... Winter happened to be a friend of friends of mine and we ran into each other a lot and began to facebook message each other and then date and by the time Seadogs came again the next year we were pretty much inseparable for that whole week and a half... He started to say “I want to keep you”. When we went home he and I were constantly on the phone talking an I ended up a few days after that with a greyhound ticket he'd bought me to the far other side of the state... He asked me to stay after we kept extending my return trip and it was about a month and a half stay so far and I a decided I didn't want to leave... Fast forward, it's been 7 months and we are madly in love and I have found my very best friend and life companion.. The person I am going to build my life with. Our friends Christine and Charlie just got married this weekend and being around the wedding talk and other things have been reminding us about our talks of marriage... One night we got on the subject and discussed it deeply... He wants to properly purpose... To spring a ring one me and I want that and he's promised this to me within this year saying he will marry me. We tell each other “I am so going to marry you” often. In this talk we picked a date, we both felt it appropriate for SeaDogs 2013 to be our venue. It seemed a perfect appropriate place and setting for us, it just feels right and perfect an idea... I've gotten permission from my friends that are the heads of the event. Tasha wants me to plan it out carefully and make sure everything is well prepped and I've promised her I will. I have lots of ideas and plans... This is why I am making this blog... I hope to use it to build my blueprint into solid plans and keep track of everything. If anyone has some input for me please do tell!!! More details to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment